Scared of Him Losing Interest After Sleeping Together? WATCH THIS | Matthew Hussey

►► Become the Most Confident You've Ever Been.

Claim Your Early Bird Discount for The Virtual Retreat

→ Miss Out! Subscribe to my YouTube channel now.

I post new love life advice for you every weekend.

▼

The content in this video incorporates some of the top questions I’ve been asked on this subject—the ones that cause people to reach out to me in SOS mode—including:

• When to have sex with someone you’re dating.

• How to have the conversation about sex before you sleep together (and as a bonus, I even provide a sample script you can adapt).

• How to handle rejection and ghosting.

I promise you won’t have to worry about “losing your power” ever again, because you’ll be OK no matter the outcome.

Your coach,

Matthew x

►► FREE download: “9 Texts No Man Can Resist” → FREE download: “5 Compliments to Get Him Addicted to You” → Get My Latest Dating Tips and Connect With Me… ▼

Blog → → → →

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments